Monday, March 3, 2014

Treasure Moments like This - Stuck?! Challenge

Stuck?!'s March 1st reveal does not disappoint! It's a fabulous sketch that had my gears turning immediately.

Here's the sketch:



And here's what I created:





These are pics of my kiddos with my friend's kiddos last summer when we went to visit. They've only met twice but instantly were best friends. I treasure moments like this where true friendship is witnessed and the innocence of childhood is so rich.

Papers are all Colorbok from a fabulous pack I purchased last year that I'm in love with. Butterfly from my stash (from a RAK!) and letters are combo of Simple Stories and Fancy Pants.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. Love the background paper and great color choices. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous page, love the daisies in the background. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty page, sweet colour combo and great photos! So glad you joined us again at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page! I love the chevron patterned paper for the background and the masking of the flowers on the upper corner.
    Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE you take on this sketch and your choice of papers. Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout! You totally rocked that sketch. The background paper is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful page and lovely memories, I´m sure :) love that litle pink heart ;) thank you for playing along at stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely design! I love your butterfly accent especially and your title.

    ReplyDelete