Friday, December 27, 2013

Scrapper, Interrupted

Hello and welcome! I have been considering starting a blog, so now I'm finally taking the plunge. Welcome to Scrapper, Interrupted. A blog that will document one of my favorite pasttimes - scrapbooking - but also other passions in my life that provide inspiration for my scrapbooking habit! Sometimes I'll post about scrapbooking, layouts I've made, challenges I've completed, etc. Other times I'll post about other subjects - endeavors to be creative and crafty, my new challenge to myself to learn more about professional photography, my children, weight loss, or anything else I feel inspired about! Interruptions in a scrapper's and mom's life! Some weeks there will be several blog posts in one week (especially at the beginning as I choose to get caught up sharing things I want others to see!) and other weeks there may only be one. Welcome! Stop by and say hello! Come back to visit often as there will be additions and new things as I work on tweaking and adding stuff to my page :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog Carolyn!! And good luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! Can't wait to see how your blog will develop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on starting a blog Carolyn - blogging is so much fun, I'm sure you're gonna love it! I can't wait to see your work posted here xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to reading your blog:)

    ReplyDelete